Facilities at Alconbury Hall
- All bookings pay up front.
- Village Based Regular User Groups are non-profit making groups for the benefit of the village that use the hall on a regular and recurring basis.
- Other Regular User Organisations are non local or profit making organisations that use the hall on a regular and recurring basis.
- If damage occurs during the hire of the hall, indemnity will not be returned.
- Crockery and cutlery may be hired for an inclusive fee of £37.00 if the Hall is booked for more than 4 hours.
- You will need to pay the Alcohol, Entertainment & Late Night Refreshment Fee if booking includes regulated entertainment
- If further advice is required please refer to Hall Manager.